Annual appeal launched for 2022
ALC’s annual appeal has been launched by way of a video message released by Principal James Winderlich. This year’s appeal is twofold: a call to support the College financially as it trains and prepares people for service in Christ’s mission, and a heartfelt plea for more students.
‘Each year ALC appeals to the members of the Lutheran Church of Australia and New Zealand for financial support', said Pastor Winderlich. 'We need to do that because the LCANZ does not provide full financial support to the College from its Churchwide budget. This year the LCANZ has needed to reduce its contribution to ALC by $225,000 and so we appeal to you to help us make up this shortfall, in order to make ends meet.’
‘This year, we are expanding our appeal. While your financial support for the College is incredibly important, encouraging people to serve the LCANZ as pastors, teachers and other church workers is even more important. The LCANZ needs people to serve in its congregations, schools, aged and community care facilities and mission fields now more than ever.’
‘The desire to learn more about God’s word, together with your encouragement, is what brings students to ALC and so we appeal to you to identify, encourage and send us suitable candidates to prepare for service.’
There are many ways you can support ALC's appeal:
- Donate online
- Donate over the phone using a credit card— phone 1800 625 193
- Donate using direct transfer—BSB: 704 942 I Account no: 100654290
- Donate using the reply slip provided in the appeal pack that has been sent to your congregation
- Post a cheque/money order to 104 Jeffcott Street, North Adelaide SA 5006.
- Encourage someone you know, to enquire about studies at ALC. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All donations over $2.00 are tax-deductible and those received by 30 June may be claimed in this financial year.
To find out more about our appeal or to download our appeal letter visit our appeal page.