Employment opportunity: Business Development Officer
Australian Lutheran College is seeking a skilled individual with a demonstrated record of professional experience relating to business development projects in the service or education sector. The primary focus of the Business Development Officer position is to support the Principal to lead the growth strategy for the College and to develop a viable and sustainable business model for all aspects of the College operations – current and future.
This is a 0.4 FTE contract position offering flexible work arrangements and an attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies for business growth and development across all areas of the College operations.
- Actively target and engage with new business and missional partners, reviewing, nurturing, and growing the relationship, with the aim of negotiating a business contract.
- Ensure the marketing and communication platforms of the College related to business generation align with strategic direction and business development and marketing strategy.
- Develop a marketing and business prospectus that packages the products suitable for the target market.
- Communicate and drive efficiency and high-quality service delivery outcomes across all levels of the college operations.
Applications addressing the key selection criteria contained in the Position Description, and including a curriculum vitae, should be sent to:
Human Resources Manager
Australian Lutheran College
104 Jeffcott Street
North Adelaide SA 5006
08 7120 8200
Closing date for applications is Monday 15 August 2022