Job vacancy: Information and Records Manager
ALC is seeking to appoint an Information and Records Manager to its small, stable administration support team.
The successful candidate will:
- have significant experience pertaining to document management processes. (Experience of SharePoint Online is an advantage.)
- have outstanding written communication skills, including those necessary to ensure effective oversight of the quality of written documents: grammar, punctuation, and a wide vocabulary.
- be an efficient, accurate proof-reader.
- be attentive to detail and particular about the look, tone and professionalism of documents, student records and the website.
- have functional document design skills.
- readily acquire additional software skills and train others as required.
- be able to work in a focused manner in a shared office environment and contribute effectively to the communal responsibilities of the administration team.
This permanent part-time position is 0.8FTE, working Tuesday to Friday.
For more information refer to the Position Description.
Applications addressing the selection criteria and including curriculum vitae, should be sent to:
Human Resources Manager, Australian Lutheran College at email@example.com
Applications close at 5.30pm on Tuesday 30 May 2023.