New website launched!
After months of planning and preparation, ALC is thrilled to announce the launch of its new website. We invite you to take a look around and hope that you will find the new website user friendly and easy to navigate.
- For general ALC information, history and staff pages, visit the About section located in the top left hand corner of the home page.
- To access course related information—both higher education and VET—or to log an enrolment enquiry, visit the Study page.
- To explore research pathways, enquire about undertaking a particular research project or find a research supervisor, visit the Research page.
- To enquire about customised training or to access online training modules such as Congregational Leadership Training or Valuing Safe Communities, visit the Training page.
- To join the library, access online resources and journals or search the library catalogue, visit the Library page.
- To stay up to date with news and event information or to book a tour of the college, visit the Connect page.
- To book or enquire about casual accommodation or hire of our facilities, visit the Facilities page.
The new site is accessible across standard browsers and multiple platforms and devices—a must in today’s technological world—and also contains integrated social media buttons for Facebook and YouTube.
We hope that you will enjoy exploring this new website and finding out more about what ALC can offer you.