iLearn is ALC's Moodle-based interactive online learning environment for VET students enrolled in the Certificate IV, as well as for online training provided through ALC Training.
iLearn provides subject content, resources, links to related websites and online discussion opportunities, as well as information about your trainer. iLearn will send information and reminders to your ALC email address.
Prior to the start of the study period, ALC enrolments will send your ‘VET Confirmation of Enrolment’ by email. This email contains information about how to access iLearn.
Once you have your ALC account details, we recommend the following:
- Store your login details in a safe place.
- Log into iLearn to confirm you have access. Contact iLearn support if you can’t log in (see Technical help below).
- Don’t worry if you can’t see your subjects yet—these are added to your ALC login one week before the term commences.
Start your studies
One week before the start of term:
- Log into iLearn and check you can access your subjects.
- Familiarise yourself with the subject content and training expectations.
- Refer to the subject outline for recommended reading, activities and assessment tasks.
During the term check your iLearn subject regularly as additional resources may become available.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, contact iLearn support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (08) 7120 8229
For an introduction to iLearn and help resources:
- Download iLearn help information
- This is also available while you are working in iLearn: see iLearn help
If you have questions about your VET subject content, contact the VET staff:
- Email: email@example.com