ALC research seminars
ALC's research seminars provide an opportunity for research students and faculty (active, retired and honorary) to present research they are working on or have recently completed.
Seminars are structured with 20 minutes for presentation and 40 minutes for discussion.
Anyone who is interested is welcome. Free parking is available along Ward Street (2-hour limit).
- Presenter: Stephen Hultgren
- Topic: John 2:13–22 and Gospel Hermeneutics
- Delivered: Tuesday 17 September 2019
- View the video: Research seminar—September 2019
- Presenter: Roger Whittall
- Topic: WHO is the church? A lively conversation with Martin Luther and Yves Congar
- Delivered: Tuesday 6 August 2019
- View the video: Research seminar—August 2019
Dates for 2019 research seminars are:
- 12 March 2019
- 7 May 2019
- 4 June 2019
- 6 August 2019
- 17 September 2019
- 12 November 2019