10742NAT - Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Theology
Designed as a foundational qualification for church and ministry workers in a range of fields, this course provides you with opportunities to gain both theological knowledge and a broad range of practical, personal ministry skills.
ALC is a member college of the Australian Centre for Advanced Studies (ACAS), RTO# 50392. ACAS is the Registered Training Organisation that enables us to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training to our students throughout Australia.
For more information visit VET study.
The certificate consists of 9 VET competency units—6 core and 3 elective units.
The VET student handbook on the VET handbook page explains how each ALC subject fits within the VET units of competency.
Units available for this award:
- CMTTHE401 Beliefs (Core)
- CMTTHE402 Bible (Core)
- CMTTHE403 Gracious (Core)
- CMTTHE403 Worship (Core)
- CMTTHE404 Spiritual Resilience (Core)
- CMTMIN401 Christian Reconciliation (Core)
- CMTMIN402 Connection (Core)
- BSBFLM312 Team Leadership (Elective)
- BSBWOR424 Toolkit for Ministry (Elective)
- CHCCOM002 Communication in Ministry (Elective)
- Student must have completed at least grade 10 or equivalent
- Students with English as another language must demonstrate competency in English to a grade 10 level
- No—this course is only available for Australian students
- 1 year full-time
- 2-3 years part-time
- ALC offers VET subjects in a variety of study modes (also referred to as delivery modes) including workshops, intensives, group studies and online. See individual subject information for details.
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Total course cost: $3,735 ($415 per subject)
- Yes—this course can be studied entirely online.
- No FEE-HELP is available for this course.