ALC provides all students with an email account upon successful enrolment. The account is a Microsoft Office 365 account.
It is essential that you regularly check this email account as this is the email address through which all official college emails are sent to you.
The email address is in the format <student number>@student.alc.edu.au, however the display name will be your first name and surname.
Access your ALC email
- Go directly to https://portal.office.com/ or click 'Log in' then select 'Student webmail' from the top right of any ALC web page.
- Enter your username and password which were provided to you on enrolment.
- When you first log in you will see the Office 365 home page.
- To access email click on the 'Outlook' icon.
See Office 365 for students for other ways to access your email.
Using Office 365
Your Office 365 account offers a range of other office applications for use online, or downloaded to your computer. These include:
- OneDrive (online document storage)
Office 365 can also be accessed via smart phones and other mobile devices.
See Office 365 for ALC Students for a brief overview of the features available to you on Office 365 and how to use them.
You can also make use of Microsoft's Office 365 training information.