Administration and Leadership in Ministry Context
This Supervised Theological Field Education unit focuses especially on administration and leadership in a ministry context. The student is supervised by the Workplace Director and works with ministry leaders to develop competencies and team approaches to administration and leadership. The unit includes an introduction to a variety of administrative tasks and leadership practices. Professional ministry standards including safeguarding underpin this unit.
Discipline: Pastoral Theology and Ministry Studies
Study level: Undergraduate Level 3
- 36 points in the discipline of Pastoral Theology and Ministry Studies (DP)
- Prior to commencement of placement, completion of learning module on the University code of conduct as well as safeguarding processes, including children and vulnerable persons, required by the LCA
- Current scheduling information is available at Administration and Leadership in Ministry Context (DP3025L).
- Refer to the current Student handbook supplement: unit guide for required texts and scheduled lectures and tutorials.
- Distance students are encouraged to participate in live-streamed lectures and tutorials.
Dr Andrew Pfeiffer