New Testament Greek B
This unit builds on AL9003L New Testament Greek A and introduces more advanced grammar and vocabulary. The grammar will be supplemented with selected New Testament readings of increasing complexity. Some opportunity will be given to translate passages from other writings in Greek that were important to early Christians.
Discipline: Biblical Languages
Study level: Postgraduate Elective
- AL9003L New Testament Greek A or equivalent
- Current scheduling information is available at New Testament Greek B (AL9004L).
- Note: this unit is offered every alternate year.
- Refer to the current Student handbook supplement: unit guide for required texts and scheduled lectures and tutorials.
- Distance students are encouraged to participate in live-streamed lectures and tutorials.
Dr Stephen Hultgren