This capstone unit contains specific research practice materials designed to support students with project proposals, ethics considerations and writing a literature review. However, this is not a ‘taught’ unit as such, but an opportunity for the student to draw together in some way and demonstrate what they have learned throughout their award. The key content of any individual project will generally be the result of negotiation between the student and their supervisor. It is likely to draw from and build upon specific content from the student’s previous units as well as individual reading and research undertaken as part of the project process.
Study level: Masters
- The core unit(s) and at least 50% of the electives for the award.
- This unit is normally taught online.
- See the teaching schedules for this unit at XP9004L.
- Refer to the current Student handbook for required texts.
- Learning outcomes, assessment details and recommended texts are provided before the scheduled unit start date.
- ALC will assign a lecturer suitable to the project topic.