Integrity in Higher Education
This unit explores integrity in teaching practice and in professional identity. It explores the educator’s integrity as reflective learner/practitioner, teacher/assessor/evaluator, institutional/disciplinary representative, and their role with peers and students. It addresses issues of alignment with traditions and missions of academic and ecclesial institutions, including academic freedom and personal integrity.
Discipline: Education Studies
Study level: Postgraduate Foundational
- Either DE8029L Teaching in a Theological Education Context or both DE8030L Introduction to Theological Education and DE8031L Principles of Teaching in Higher Education
- Current scheduling information is available at Integrity in Higher Education (DE8033L).
- Contact the ALC Dean to discuss enrolment in GCTE units.
- Refer to the current Student handbook supplement: unit guide for required texts and scheduled lectures and tutorials.
- Distance students are encouraged to participate in live-streamed lectures and tutorials.
Dr Merryn Ruwoldt