Introduction to Theological Education
This unit describes the relationship between theological education and higher education in Australia. It invites participants to consider their own views and vocation. It examines such issues as the expectations of churches, experiences of students, and the nature of the many theological education institutions.
Discipline: Education Studies
Study level: Postgraduate Foundational
- DE8029L Teaching in a Theological Education Context
- Attendance at the UD orientation morning is compulsory unless a student has previously attended it. Dates and details of scheduled workshops are advised in the current Higher Education Workshop Calendar published on the calendars and timetables page.
- Current scheduling information is available at DE8330L - Introduction to Theological Education (Blended)
- Refer to the current Student handbook for required texts.
- Learning outcomes, assessment details and recommended texts are provided before the scheduled unit start date.
Dr Merryn Ruwoldt