Introduction to Theological Education
This unit describes the relationship between theological education and higher education in Australia. It invites participants to consider their own views and vocation. It examines such issues as the expectations of churches, experiences of students, and the nature of the many theological education institutions.
Discipline: Education Studies
Study level: Postgraduate Foundational
- DE8029L Teaching in a Theological Education Context
- Current scheduling information is available at Introduction to Theological Education (DE8030L)
- Participation in the UD orientation is compulsory unless a student has previously attended it.
- Contact the ALC Dean to discuss enrolment in GCTE units.
- Refer to the current Student handbook supplement: unit guide for required texts and scheduled lectures and tutorials.
- Distance students are encouraged to participate in live-streamed lectures and tutorials.
Dr Merryn Ruwoldt