Masters Capstone: Extended Project
This capstone unit provides a range of options for students to integrate their knowledge and skills gained in the studies of their award through practical application in a substantial supervised project that demonstrates the graduate outcomes of the award. The project will be supported by a literature review and a research component. In consultation with their supervisor, the student will develop specific methodology and outcomes for their project which will provide them with a means of demonstrating the graduate attributes of their award.
Study level: Postgraduate Elective
- Approved Foundational units and at least 50% of the Electives for the award.
- Capstone Project (the 24-point alternative)
- The unit may be completed in full over one semester, or as parts A and B over consecutive semesters. Contact the Dean's Office (Deans.Office@alc.edu.au) to discuss your situation.
- Current scheduling information is available at XP9101L - Masters Capstone: Extended Project, XP9102L - Masters Capstone: Extended Project Part A and XP9103L - Masters Capstone: Extended Project Part B.
- Refer to the current Student handbook for required texts.
- Learning outcomes, assessment details and recommended texts are provided before the scheduled unit start date.
Dr Merryn Ruwoldt