This unit examines the theological foundations of Christian ethics from a Lutheran perspective. The unit also explores the application of moral theology to selected ethical issues. The various ethical issues that will be considered in the unit include abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, marriage, economics and politics, environmental issues, and war and violence.
Discipline: Systematic Theology
Study level: Undergraduate Level 3
- 18 points in the discipline of Systematic Theology (CT)
- Current scheduling information is available at Moral Theology (CT3011L).
- This unit may also be studied within another discipline in consultation with the Dean.
- Refer to the current Student handbook supplement: unit guide for required texts and scheduled lectures and tutorials.
- Distance students are encouraged to participate in live-streamed lectures and tutorials.
Pastor Richard Haar