Specialist Applications in Higher Education
The student will choose an area in which to focus and will construct a learning task and assessment for themselves requiring clear learning outcomes and strategy, aligned assessment task/s, and a clear marking rubric. The learning task may take the form of a unit or major part of a unit preparation, development of an online unit or major part of a unit, or another significant teaching event or teaching experience.
Discipline: Education Studies
Study level: Postgraduate Foundational
- Either DE8029L Teaching in a Theological Education Context or both DE8030L Introduction to Theological Education and DE8031L Principles of Teaching in Higher Education
- Current scheduling information is available at Specialist Applications in Higher Education (DE8034L).
- Contact the ALC Dean to discuss enrolment in GCTE units.
- Refer to the current Student handbook supplement: unit guide for required texts and scheduled lectures and tutorials.
- Distance students are encouraged to participate in live-streamed lectures and tutorials.
Dr Merryn Ruwoldt