Specialist Applications in Higher Education
The student will choose an area in which to focus and will construct a learning task and assessment for themselves requiring clear learning outcomes and strategy, aligned assessment task/s, and a clear marking rubric.
The learning task may take the form of a unit or major part of a unit preparation, development of an online unit or major part of a unit, or another significant teaching event or teaching experience.
Discipline: Education Studies
Study level: Postgraduate Foundational
- Introduction to Theological Education or equivalent (e.g. Teaching in a Theological Education Context)
- Principles of Teaching in Higher Education
- Journey of Theological Education
- Integrity in Higher Education.
Current scheduling information is available at DE8334L - Specialist Applications in Higher Education (Blended).
- Refer to the current Student handbook for required texts.
- Learning outcomes, assessment details and recommended texts are provided before the scheduled unit start date.
Dr Merryn Ruwoldt