iLearn is a Moodle-based interactive online learning environment for all VET students enrolled in the Certificate IV, as well as for online training provided through ALC Training.
iLearn provides access to subject content, links to related websites, information about your trainer, resources and online discussion opportunities. iLearn will send information and reminders to your ALC email address.
You will receive your login details prior to the start of the study period you are enrolled in. See your ‘VET Confirmation of Enrolment’ email from ALC enrolments for your new ALC email address (which is also your username for iLearn) and your password.
Once you have enrolled in a subject, we recommend the following to get started:
- Log in to iLearn promptly to check you have the right details.
- Ensure you can access the subjects you are enrolled in. These are usually made available to you either automatically (when enrolling via ALC payments) or within one business day.
- Check your subject/s promptly to become familiar with the subject content and training expectations.
- Refer to the relevant subject outline for recommended reading and activities, assessment tasks, as well as the performance criteria and required knowledge and skills.
- Check your iLearn subject regularly as additional resources may become available.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, contact iLearn support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (08) 7120 8229
For an introduction and help resources for iLearn:
- Download the iLearn help guide
- This is also available while you are working in iLearn: iLearn help Information
If you have questions about the content of iLearn within your VET subjects contact the VET staff:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org