ALC provides a Microsoft Office 365 email account to all students enrolled in a course. If you are studying a single subject or via audit you will not receive a student email account.
It is essential that you regularly check this email account as this is the email address through which all official college emails are sent to you.
The email address is in the format <student number>@student.alc.edu.au, however the display name will be your first name and surname.
Access your ALC email
- Go directly to https://outlook.office.com/ or click 'Log in' then select 'Student webmail' from the top right of any ALC web page.
- Enter your username and password which were provided to you on enrolment.
- When you log in you should see your ALC email inbox; if not select ‘Outlook’ from the list of apps on offer.
- If you have a Microsoft 365 account with another organisation, you might initially access the other email account. To see your ALC email inbox either log out then log in with your ALC account, or log in via a different browser or via a ‘private browsing’ window in the same browser.
See Microsoft 365 for ALC students for other ways to access your email.
Using Microsoft Office 365
Your Microsoft 365 account offers a range of other office applications for use online, or downloaded to your computer. These include:
- OneDrive (online document storage)
Microsoft Office 365 can also be accessed via smart phones and other mobile devices.
See Microsoft 365 for ALC Students for a brief overview of the features available to you on Microsoft 365 and how to use them.
You can also make use of the Microsoft 365 training information.