10742NAT - Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Theology
Designed as a foundational qualification for church and ministry workers in a range of fields, this course provides you with opportunities to gain both theological knowledge and a broad range of practical, personal ministry skills.
ALC is an associated college of the Adelaide College of Divinity (ACD) RTO# 4863. ACD is the Registered Training Organisation that enables us to deliver nationally accredited vocational education and training to our students throughout Australia
For more information visit VET study.
The certificate consists of 9 VET competency units—6 core and 3 elective units.
The VET student handbook on the VET handbook page explains how each ALC subject fits within the VET units of competency.
- CMTTHE401 Beliefs (Core)
- CMTTHE402 Bible (Core)
- CMTTHE403 Gracious (Core)
- CMTTHE403 Worship (Core)
- CMTTHE404 Spiritual Resilience (Core)
- CMTMIN401 Living Ethically (Core)
- CMTMIN402 Connection (Core)
- BSBLDR414 Team Leadership (Elective)
- BSBPEF402 Toolkit for Ministry (Elective)
- CHCCOM002 Communication in Ministry (Elective)
- Student must have completed at least year 12 or equivalent
- Students with English as another language must demonstrate competency in English to a year 12 level
- No—this course is only available for Australian students
- 1 year full-time
- 2-3 years part-time
- ALC offers VET subjects in a variety of study modes (also referred to as delivery modes) including workshops, intensives, group studies and online. See individual subject information for details.
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Subject fee: $430 per subject
- Total course cost: $3,970
- Yes—this course can be studied entirely online.
- No FEE-HELP is available for this course.