New course applications
Please read our Apply page for dates and advice for starting your new course of study with ALC, as well as all relevant forms. Quick links to the forms are provided here:
- 2023 Application for Admission – Domestic Coursework
- 2023 Application for Admission – Graduate Certificate in Teaching Religious Education
- 2023 Application for Admission – Domestic HDR
- 2023 Application for Admission – Overseas Coursework
- 2023 Application for Admission – Overseas HDR
- 2023 Application for Admission Audit
Single unit enrolments
For students only enrolling in single units at ALC rather than in a full course:
To continue your course of study with ALC (except re-enrolment in the GCTRE):
To continue the Graduate Certificate in Teaching Religious Education (GCTRE) with ALC (Lutheran Strand postgraduate students):
To amend your enrolment details (not relating to course transfer) please submit the appropriate form:
- Unit of Study Amendment Form
- Enrolment Variation Form (Deferral, Leave, Withdraw from Course)
- Personal Details Amendment Form
- Change of Home College Form
- Course Variation or Extension
- Change in Fee Payment Method Form
To apply for a course transfer fill out the
Submit the form/s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each enrolment amendment is checked by the Academic Dean (or delegate) and processed by the Office of Student Records. You will be notified by email.
Higher Degrees by Research (HDR)
Submit according to the instructions on the form.