For tuition fees and other costs please see
Notes about fees
- All tuition fees must be paid prior to the commencement of the scheduled unit.
- Students taking units by audit pay ALC directly. (Audit fees cannot be paid through FEE-HELP).
- Students taking units for credit pay the University of Divinity directly and may choose from the tuition fees payment options below.
- Fees for overseas students are the same as those for domestic students. Overseas applicants are charged an application fee of AUD$300.
- For further details, including indicative course costs, refer to the University of Divinity website https://divinity.edu.au/study/fees/
Students pay unit tuition fees upfront on or before scheduled unit commencement. The University accepts payment via:
- credit card
- cheque or money order
- a third party
- Western Union (for overseas students paying in local currency)
Note: When paying upfront, you cannot commence the unit(s) until fees for that study period have been paid.
Eligible students may pay tuition fees via FEE-HELP, an Australian Government loan scheme, by selecting this payment method in their application.
Mixed payment options
Mixed FEE-HELP and upfront (by units): Payment can be made upfront for one or more units with the remaining units being added to your FEE-HELP debt.
Mixed FEE-HELP and upfront (individual unit): Units can also be part-paid upfront and part-paid by FEE-HELP; e.g. you pay 25% of your unit cost upfront and the remaining 75% by FEE-HELP.
Mixed upfront (individual unit): Units can be part-paid upfront by your sponsor and you pay the remaining amount.