Scholarships and Grants
There are a number of scholarships and grants available to new and existing domestic students.
Fee scholarships generally take the form of a reimbursement of fees after successful completion of relevant units. Successful applicants will generally be active members of a Christian community able to supply a character reference from their pastor or community leader.
- Fritzsche New Student Fee Scholarship
- Continuing Student Fee Scholarship
- Lutheran Church or Agency Employee Fee Scholarship
- Overload Fee Scholarship
Grants are associated with out of pocket expenses (excluding unit fees) relating to study e.g. expenses related to field work. In limited cases, based on financial hardship, a short term living allowance may be granted.
- Fieldwork/Intensive Support Grant
- Professional Placement Grant
- Low Income Equity Grant A
- Low Income Equity Grant B
- Childcare Assistance Grant
For more information email email@example.com.