In keeping with recent SA government directives, concerning the lifting of lockdown restrictions in South Australia from Monday 29 June 2020 (Step 3 of the SA Roadmap), the ALC Library will provide services as follows:
- Given that the maximum number of members of the public per separate room or outdoor area must not exceed 1 person per 2 square metres of publicly accessible space, the library is now able to provide services to more than 10 simultaneous users of the library.
- Within the ALC Library, all visitors are requested to comply with published health guidelines, such as the maintenance of personal hygiene (hand washing), and the observance of social distancing (1.5 m between people).
- Until further notice, collaborative gatherings within the library will be limited to the Reference area (ground floor of the library) and the lounge area (upper floor of the library), but the collaboration zone behind the service desk will remain closed until further notice.
- Use of the 24/7 area after hours will remain suspended until further notice. This may be reviewed prior to the commencement of Semester 2.
- A contact tracing log will continue to be maintained, and all visitors to the library are expected to sign in and out of the library, until further notice.
Any library related enquiries may be directed to: +61 8 7120 8270, or by email: email@example.com
|During teaching semesters
||Monday to Friday
||9.00am – 5.00pm
|During holidays and mid-semester breaks
||Monday to Friday
||9.00am – 4.00pm
Closed on public holidays and during summer holidays as announced.
For semester dates, see the academic calendar at Calendars and timetables.
An after-hours returns chute is available on the eastern side of the library courtyard.
- See Membership for types of membership, fees and how to apply
- Apply online to become a member of the ALC Library
For current information on membership fees (where applicable) and fines refer to the ALC Library fee schedule.
Access to resources
Library policies and guidelines