Graduate Certificate in Divinity
The Graduate Certificate in Divinity allows students to explore areas of interest in divinity and its associated disciplines. It serves as an introduction to the broad field of study of theology or philosophy and disciplines which are associated with them.
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Divinity
- have knowledge of key concepts in one or more areas of divinity and associated disciplines
- have basic research, analysis and communication skills applicable to postgraduate study
- apply skills of interpretation to texts or concepts.
The Graduate Certificate in Divinity consists of 3 standard Foundational or Elective units (72 points).
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent.
Where the first language is other than English, please see the English language proficiency requirements in the Admissions Policy.
ALC operates with a policy of credit transfer and recognition of prior learning (RPL); see the Credit Policy.
Completion of admission includes a conversation with a course advisor.
- Yes—this course can be studied entirely online.
- Yes—this course is registered for FEE-HELP.
- No—this course is only available for domestic students.