As a college of the University of Divinity, ALC agrees to act in accordance with the Vision, Mission, Graduate Attributes, Strategic Plan, Regulations, Determinations, Policies and Procedures approved from time to time by the University, the University’s Council, Academic Board and/or the Vice-Chancellor.
UD policies and procedures
To view all current University of Divinity policies refer to University of Divinity policies and procedures
Students should be particularly aware of the following documents.
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Admissions policy
- Appeals policy
- Assessment policy
- Code of conduct
- Complaints Policy
- Conduct and Misconduct Policy
- Credit policy
- Enrolment policy
- Fees policy
- Health and safety policy
- Inclusion policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Student progress policy
The following documents apply solely to students on Overseas Student Visas.
ALC policies and procedures
The following ALC policies and procedures support the provision of our courses through the University of Divinity. These policies and procedures address local needs specific to our College.
ALC responsibilities & guidelines
ICT responsibilities & guidelines
- Acceptable use of ICT resources policy
- Acceptable use of ICT procedures
- Summary: 'Acceptable Use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Resources' policy
- Equal opportunity policy & procedures
- Hebart Hall: building evacuation policy and procedure
- Safety policy
- Sexual harassment policy & procedure
Enrolment & tuition fee policies
See Student essentials in ARK for policies you may need to access during your studies.