New course applications
Our Apply page provides links to forms, dates and advice for starting your new course of study with ALC.
Single unit enrolments
For students only enrolling in single units at ALC rather than in a full course:
- 2020 Application for Admission - Single Subject Cross-institutional (available November)
Undergraduate Lutheran Strand
Use this form to confirm your ALC units will be cross-credited to your current teaching degree in order to access FEE-HELP:
To continue your course of study with ALC (except reenrolment for the GCTRE):
- 2020 Reenrolment: for domestic and overseas coursework students (available November)
Lutheran Strand postgraduate students
- 2020 Reenrolment: Graduate Certificate in Teaching Religious Education (available November)
Lutheran Strand undergraduate students
- 2020 single unit enrolments (available November)
To amend your enrolment details (not relating to course transfer) please submit the appropriate form:
- Unit of Study Amendment Form
- Course General Amendment Form
- Personal Details Amendment Form for Coursework Students
To apply for a course transfer fill out the
Submit the form/s to email@example.com.
Each enrolment amendment is checked by the Dean (or delegate) and processed by the Office of Student Records. You will be notified by email.
Higher Degrees by Research (HDR)
Submit according to the instructions on the form.