Skip to Content Skip to Navigation


New course applications

Please read our Apply page for dates and advice for starting your new course of study with ALC, as well as all relevant forms. Quick links to the forms are provided here:

Single unit enrolments

For students only enrolling in single units at ALC rather than in a full course:


To continue your course of study with ALC:

Changing enrolment

Coursework students

To amend your enrolment details (not relating to course transfer) please submit the appropriate form:

To apply for a course transfer fill out the

Submit the form/s to

Each enrolment amendment is checked by the Academic Dean (or delegate) and processed by the Office of Student Records. You will be notified by email.   

Higher Degrees by Research (HDR)

Submit according to the instructions on the form.