New course applications
Please read our Apply page for dates and advice for starting your new course of study with ALC, as well as all relevant forms. Quick links to the forms are provided here:
- 2020 Application for Admission – Domestic coursework
- 2020 Application for Admission – Domestic HDR
- 2020 Application for Admission – Overseas Coursework Students
- 2020 Application for Admission – Overseas HDR
- 2020 Application for Admission – Graduate Certificate in Teaching Religious Education
- 2020 Application for Admission Audit
Single unit enrolments
For students only enrolling in single units at ALC rather than in a full course:
Undergraduate Lutheran Strand
Use this form to confirm your ALC units will be cross-credited to your current teaching degree in order to access FEE-HELP:
To continue your course of study with ALC (except reenrolment for the GCTRE):
Lutheran Strand postgraduate students
Lutheran Strand undergraduate students
To amend your enrolment details (not relating to course transfer) please submit the appropriate form:
- Unit of Study Amendment Form
- Course General Amendment Form
- Personal Details Amendment Form for Coursework Students
To apply for a course transfer fill out the
Submit the form/s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each enrolment amendment is checked by the Dean (or delegate) and processed by the Office of Student Records. You will be notified by email.
Higher Degrees by Research (HDR)
Submit according to the instructions on the form.