All off-campus students are entitled to:
- Membership of the ALC Library (apply via the online form)
- Reciprocal borrowing rights at participating libraries
- Loans from the collections
- Access to online resources, including full text databases and e-books (see UD Library Hub)—use your library barcode to log in
- Copies of journal articles sent on request
Borrowing from ALC Library
- Check the online catalogue.
- Renew items or place holds online.
- Contact the library by email, phone or fax if you want items posted.
- The usual loan period is 6 weeks.
- High demand items are available for a shorter loan period (usually 2 weeks).
- We post up to 5 items at a time at no charge to the student.
- Please return items at your own cost, allowing at least 3 working days if returning by post.
- Renewals may be made online or may be requested by email, phone, fax or letter.
- Fines for late returns will be charged at the rate of 55c per item per day.
The Banyo Library of ACU National, Brisbane, located on the campus at 1100 Nudgee Road, Banyo, houses the John and Margaret Zweck Memorial Collection.
If you wish to use the Banyo Library, please present your current University of Divinity student card and your ALC Library card at the Brisbane Campus library.