ALC students and staff may apply for reciprocal borrowing rights at:
- Adelaide Theological Library (Adelaide College of Divinity)
- Australian Catholic University (ACU) libraries
- University of Divinity (UD) libraries
- Tabor Adelaide library (postgraduate students only)
Entitlements may vary from library to library. Note that reciprocal borrowing rights do not include online access to all databases provided by the ACU or UD libraries.
Staff and students in theology/educational theology who have membership at the above libraries may apply for reciprocal borrowing rights at the ALC Library.
For more information about eligibility or procedures, please contact the library where you are currently studying.
Borrowing from the ALC Library
How do I apply?
- Make sure you have a current library card from your home library and any signed forms which may be required
- Contact during normal business hours for enquiries
- Visit and register at the ALC Library; see Membership
Membership is for the current academic year or expires with your home library membership. You need to renew membership each year.
How many items can I borrow?
You may borrow up to 10 items at a time from the ALC Library. Some items may have restrictions.
Interlibrary loan and document delivery
Please apply direct to your home library.